Be it artwork or photography, help us see the world in a way we haven't before.
- jpeg format
- ONE photograph or piece of art per submission; FOUR submissions maximum per person
- As high of a resolution as possible
- Please clearly indicate your name and the title of the piece as you would like it to appear, a brief author bio of less than 100 words, a valid and up-to-date email address, and a current mailing address for us to mail contributor copies should we decide to publish your work.
- Please also indicate if you are a current student or alum of Finger Lakes Community College and provide your graduation or anticipated graduation year.
- We ask that if any of the pieces you submit are accepted for publication elsewhere, you kindly withdraw it from our submissions list.
- We reserve the right to accept pieces that are contingent upon revision suggestions and to reject pieces that do not meet revision expectations.
- We reserve the right to reject pieces that are not properly edited or that fail to meet formatting and file requirements and/or submission guidelines.
- We reserve the right to respond to uniquely created visual stimuli with intense emotion, morbid curiosity, and intellectual rambling.
Show us what art shows you.
4 photos maximum
as high of a resolution as possible