Wordsmiths: show us your skills.
- ONE poem per submission, 3 submissions per person max.
- Each poem should be no more than two pages.
- All submissions need to be uploaded as Word documents; NO PDFs, please.
- Please include your name and the title of the piece as you would like it to appear, a valid and up-to-date email address, a brief bio of less than 100 words, and an address where we can mail contributor copies if we decide to publish your work.
- Please also indicate if you are a student or alum of Finger Lakes Community College with your graduation or anticipated graduation year.
- We ask that if your poem is selected for publication elsewhere, that you withdraw it from our submission list immediately.
- We reserve the right to accept pieces contingent upon revisions and to reject pieces that do not comply with revision suggestions.
- We reserve the right to reject pieces that are not properly edited and/or do no meet document or formatting requirements.
- We reserve the right to absolutely fall head over heels in love with your words.
Best of luck, and thank you for taking the time to share your work with us!