- ONE flash fiction piece of 1, 000 words or less per submission; TWO submissions max per person
- Each piece must be submitted as a separate Word document attachment; NO PDFs PLEASE!
- Please clearly indicate your name and the title of the piece as you would like it to appear, a brief author bio of less than 100 words, a valid and up-to-date email address, and a current mailing address for us to mail contributor copies should we decide to publish your work.
- Please also indicate if you are a current student or alum of Finger Lakes Community College and provide your graduation or anticipated graduation year.
- We ask that if any of the pieces you submit are accepted for publication elsewhere, you kindly withdraw it from our submissions list.
- We reserve the right to accept pieces that are contignet upon revision suggestions and to reject pieces that do not meet revision expectations.
- We reserve the right to reject pieces that are not properly edited or that fail to meet formatting and file requirements.
- We reserve the right to be awestruck by the power of your pen.
May the muses be with you.